Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
"Smiler" Bear Good as new large bear famous "Smiler" from Alton Towers
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (27)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (17)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - GAY CCU
GAY Desmond Reginald Retired Police Sergeant. Passed away peacefully at Cheltenham General Hospital
Marriages - THOMAS GOODIER
THOMAS- GOODIER David and Victoria Bev and Stephen are delighted to announce the engagement of Son
Birthdays - MILES
MILES Lisa January 27 Happy 21st Birthday with love from Mum, Dad, Jenni and Grandad.