It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (5)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - GAY CCU
GAY Desmond Reginald Retired Police Sergeant. Passed away peacefully at Cheltenham General Hospital
Marriages - THOMAS GOODIER
THOMAS- GOODIER David and Victoria Bev and Stephen are delighted to announce the engagement of Son
Birthdays - MILES
MILES Lisa January 27 Happy 21st Birthday with love from Mum, Dad, Jenni and Grandad.