Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
FLOODS: Flood warning issued for Diglis
A FLOOD warning has been issued for the Diglis area of Worcester.
The Environment Agency issued the warning this afternoon, predicting a peak of between 3.7m and 4.2m on Thursday afternoon affecting Hood Street and Quay Street.
Flood warnings advising residents to take immediate action have also been issued for:
- The River Avon at Wyre Piddle, Pershore and Wick, expected to peak this afternoon.
- The River Severn at Court Meadow, Kempsey, Callow End, Apperley and The Leigh, expected to peak on Thursday afternoon.
- The River Severn at Apperley and The Leigh, expected to peak on Thursday afternoon.
Flood alerts warning of the possibility of flooding have been issued for:
- The River Severn at Bewdley and Upton.
- Barbourne Brook in Worcester, which peaked this morning.
- The Bow and Piddle Brook, which peaked this afternoon.
For full details of flood warnings issued by the Environment Agency click here.
Comments are closed on this article.