© Press Association 2014
Westwood in No 10 asbestos protest
Fashion designer Vivienne Westwood attempted to deliver asbestos as a Christmas present to David Cameron - and told him to have sympathy because "he lost a child".
- Hamilton wins Sports Personality
- Haenow clinches shock X Factor win
- Andrea Faustini out of X Factor
- Murphy turning sights on Cameron
- Computer glitch flight chaos clears
- Inflation to scupper water bill cut
- Justice at last for murdered Claire
- 'Monster' DJ jailed for sex attacks
- My online fears as a dad - Cameron
- Tycoon's girlfriend 'distraught'
- Dewani returns to family in London
- Power restored after 'weather bomb'
- Royal pair attend St Andrews event
- Spider Dog takes YouTube honours
- CIA accused over 'brutal' methods
- Man held in police threats probe
- Kate moved by 9/11 memorial visit
- Dewani heads home after trial ends
- Dewani cleared of honeymoon murder
- Duke tells of delivery room 'chaos'
- Salmond bids for Westminster seat
- 'Barbaric' hostage murder condemned
- Savile friend guilty of sex crimes
- 'Textbook' flight for Orion mission
- Breastfeed in the corner - Farage
- 'More mischief' for Bond in Spectre
- Court backs mother in alcohol case
- Family tributes for mother and baby
- 'Colossal scale' of cuts warning
- Charlotte police find body in gorge