Fountain Court, Great Witley, Worcester

£40,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS!!!!!!!!!

We are pleased to offer for sale this modern end terraced house situated on this development in the delightful residential area of Great Witley. The property is available on a 25% shared ownership basis with a currently monthly rent of £462.00. the accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits further from electric heating, double glazing garden to the rear and a parking space to the side. Available with No Upward Chain. Book your viewing early to avoid missing out on this opportunity. Epc Band Tbc

****All applicants must be registered with help to buy. Please register with them before submitting an application to obtain a reference number.****

Entrance Door

Opens into the reception hall.

Reception Hall

Staircase to the first floor landing with wooden spindle balustrade, storage heater, doors to the cloakroom, kitchen, under stairs storage and lounge.

Cloakroom

1.7m x 1.0m (5'6 x 3'3 )

White toilet cistern, plumbing for washing machine and electric heater.

Lounge

4.3m x 3.9m (14'1 x 12'9 )

Having double glazed window and door to the rear and wall mounted electric fire.

kitchen

3.1m x 2.2m (10'2 x 7'2 )

Fitted with wall and base cabinets with birch colour doors and marble effect work surface over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in stainless steel oven, electric hob with extractor over, space for domestic appliance, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed window to the front, part tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.

First Floor Landing

Access to the loft space, wooden spindle balustrade and doors to the bedrooms, bathroom and cupboard.

Bedroom One

3.4m x 3.3m (11'1 x 10'9 )

Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe with sliding doors and electric heater.

Bedroom Two

4.7m x 2.3m (15'5 x 7'6 )

Double glazed window to the rear and electric heater.

Bathroom

2.6m x 1.9m (8'6 x 6'2 )

Fitted with a white suite comprising of a panel bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin built into unit, W/C, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear, electric towel rail and wall mounted fan heater.

Outside

Rear garden

Having paved patio areas with lawn, bushes and side access gate.

Rear Elevation

Tenure - Leasehold not verified

The owner states that the property is leasehold; ground rent and other charges may be payable. However all interested parties should obtain verification through their solicitor.

Services

The agent understands that the property has mains water / electricity / drainage available. All interested parties should obtain verification through their solicitor or surveyor before entering a legal commitment to purchase.

Floorplan

This floorplan is to be used for descriptive and illustrative purposes only and cannot be relied on as an accurate representation of the property.

Fixtures & Fittings

You should ensure that your solicitor verifies this information in pre-contract enquiries. Any fixture, fitting or apparatus not specifically referred to in these descriptive particulars is not included as part of the property offered for sale.

MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS

MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at offer stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.

Disclaimer

MISREPRESENTATION ACT - PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT

The information in these property details is believed to be accurate, but Severn Estates does not give any Partner or employee authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein.

RP-15/06/19-V1

Agents Note

The vendor owns 25% of the property with the other 75% owned by Stonewater Homes. The current monthly rent for the 75% share is £462pcm. All interested parties should obtain verification through their solicitor.

Arrange viewing 01299 826777

Severn Estates - Stourport-on-Severn

22 High Street, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8BJ

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

Tewkesbury Admag