WORCESTER Raiders let slip a two-goal to draw 2-2 in a reversed derby clash at Pershore Town.

Raiders rocked the ‘away’ team at the Community Stadium with experienced hitman Ryan Rowe and ex-Worcester City captain Brad Birch putting them in the driving seat.

READ MORE | FA Vase report, reaction and ratings - 10-man City 2 Highgate United 0 

It was a flat display from Pershore but there was a lifeline 10 minutes before half-time when Nick Seabourne halved the deficit.

And the match was level again on the stroke of half-time with Charlie Anagho-Ntamark bagging a second in as many matches since his international clearance came through, powering a header back towards where it came from and into the top corner.

Despite the goals and an open second half there was no further score with the draw seeing third-placed Raiders close to within two points of the West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division summit, albeit from two matches more than Shifnal Town and Bewdley Town.

Pershore sit seventh with two wins, two draws and two defeats from six league matches.

Elsewhere, Ben Billingham bagged a hat-trick as Littleton waltzed to a 5-0 victory at Wem Town.

Will Skelton and Jimmy Ward got the others with the Ton Boys up to fifth in the standings.

Five goals in 32 first-half minutes saw Malvern Town roar into the FA Vase first round proper.

The Hillsiders demolished NKF Burbage at Stourport thanks to Harry Clark, James Febery, a curled effort from Ethan Moran and two penalites in the final four minutes of the opening 45 from Matt Turner and Matt Fusco.

Burbage got two back in the second half but never looked likely to bridge the chasm.

Giantkillers Droitwich Spa made light of a two-tier gap to progress past Tividale 2-1.

Jack Davies and Connor Collins were on target in the first half and their strikes might have been added to had Tivi keeper Louis Connor not tipped one around the post at 1-0.

Tivi’s Dan Smith was fouled in the box in the second half but the penalty was slammed against the bar.

Luke Carter reduced the arrears with 10 minutes to go but Mark Owen’s men dug deep to back up a win at higher-ranked Wednesfield in the last round.

Substitute Richard Gregory struck 18 minutes from time to get Bromsgrove Sporting back on track with a 1-0 win at Lowestoft Town.

After three league games without a win, Brendan Kelly’s charges bagged all three points thanks to tenacious work from Shaquille MacDonald laying on the chance for Gregory to decide matters.

Kevin Monteiro scored twice in five second-half minutes to put Alvechurch two up only for Paul Jones to hit back and Paul Malone to net in the third minute of added time as Peterborough Sports rescued a 2-2 draw at Lye Meadow.

Ahmed Obeng, Tyrell Waite and Greg Kaziboni consigned Redditch United to a 3-0 defeat at Tamworth.

Lee Chilton and Matt Dodd fired Evesham United to a 2-0 victory over Winchester City in Division One South but keeper Lochie Robertson was the hero.

The work experience stopper from Bristol City pulled off two tidy saves in the opening 10 minutes with City hitting the post and bar in the first half.

Having survived, Chilton nodded in at the far post from an Aaron Roberts cross and Dodd tucked in from close range following tidy approach play from Adam Page and Jordon Sangha.

Ash Chambers scored twice as Kidderminster Harriers beat Altrincham 2-0 in National North but Hereford lost 3-0 at Guiseley.

READ MORE | Chris Flavell’s Harriers coverage

READ MORE | Ben Goddard’s Hereford coverage